Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kelle's emotions few days before the 1st UK PEZ gathering...

Kelle's date for the
1st UK PEZ Gathering
is almost here. 
We are happy to share again Kelle's emotions just few
days before the gathering is happening.
Kelle is allways super talented and creative, she did a WONDERFUL work with all the preparation and promotions on her first gathering.
 
Thank you Kelle for beeing a great
PEZ PAL, you will ROCK IT!
Enjoy every minute of your gathering, the day will be gone super fast! <3


Kelle's story
chapter 1 can be found here
chapter 2 can be found here

here we go with chapter 3 
 
It's 2.40am,
and whilst I'm sitting here, waiting for some paint to dry, it's dawned on me; this time next week, it'll all be over!

For months now,
I've been working non stop trying to sort things for the
1st UK PEZ Gathering
and with less than a week left, it feels like I still have
the same amount of work left to do again!!
You know what it's like though, everything will come together all of a sudden.

I've been working on lots of very cool things for the gathering. I really want to show you all now, but I'm going to keep them as a surprise for the day.
As you may have seen though, I have unveiled one of my surprises today - my very own PEZ girls! I had a lot of fun making the outfits for them and really enjoyed taking some photos this morning to help promote the event.
 
Kelle`s own PEZ girls
Talking of promotion, I've plastered the "fine" city of Norwich with posters and flyers and on Tuesday I'm heading into the BBC radio station to do an interview!

posters at the city of Norwich
 
 Promotion is key, or else I'll be hosting a gathering to me, myself and I. Where's the fun in that?!

When taking on the challenge of hosting an event like this, I don't think I quite realised what a mammoth task it would be to undergo all by myself. From the main things like sorting the PEZ to booking the venue right down to the silly things which I didn't really take into consideration like van hire and insurance, there is not one minute of the day
I'm not thinking of ways to make this gathering great.
HELLO BEAR will play @ the after party



You can't move in my house due to boxes, my bank balance is looking rather unhealthy and my eyes have bags under them, but I'm happy and super excited for next Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!
 
for more Info please visit the UK PEZ gathering FACEBOOK page


Stay tuned on our blog, we will report more from and about the
first UK PEZ GATHERING

No comments:

Post a Comment